1. Protecting your face from UV rays which is harmful for your skin. Your sun screen has to contain both UVA & UVB.
2. Anti-premature-aging. Sun light will damage your cell skin and make it faster to make wrinkles. Ew!
3. Lower skin cancer risk, especially melanoma.
4. Lowers irritating blotchiness and eruptions of red veins. This is also essential to prevent acne.
5. Obviously, prevents sunburns. Sunburns appear because of UVB. Also prevent your face become mottle.
Just apply it 1.5 hours before you go out and leave on. Use sun screen with minimum SPF 30. And always pay attention to the ingredients. Find out any chemical ingredients which are harmful and carsinogenic. There are a lot, and please be careful!
I found Wardah Sun Screen Gel which is safe and so easy to use. The gel is moist but not sticky. It contains aloe vera and vitamin D for your skin food. I use it every day before I apply my foundation.
Do not think twice to use sun screen. Start from today!