What are you looking for?

Belle avec citron?



I started to love lemon few months ago. I thought lemon can be replaced with lime. Ups, lemon is better for beauty.

I use water of lemon for my face 3-4 days a week. It gives itchy sensation in acne area for 1-3 minutes. But it will be worthy. I have brighter face and my acne can be controlled.

How to do?

1. Cut little piece of lemon (one lemon can be cut into 5)
2. Squeeze 1/5 of lemon and pour its water to your face
3. Rub all of your face part (be careful in round eyes area)
4. Stay cool until your face dry (I usually until 1 hour!)
5. Wash your face with water first, then use your daily facial foam
6. Don't forget to use moisturizer (lemon makes your face dry)

If you are a calm person while sleeping, it's better to use lemon water all night. I'm not. It will make my pillow sticky.

Remember to still using SPF during the day!
If you have wound, heal it first. Then you can use lemon water easily.

Another advantage of lemon water:

1. Elbow and knee brightener
It's as same as for face

2. Teeth whitener
Collaborating with baking soda. Maximum 2 days a week. Do it with teeth brush then gargle with clear water. Then brush teeth with your daily tooth paste.

3. Lip exfoliating
Collaborating with white sugar. Apply it all night. Once a week is enough. Then wash your lips in the following morning.

4. Reduce nail yellow
Apply the lemon water to your nail. 3 days a week.

5. Hair lighter
Use lemon water to your hair, then go out in a day light. Stay cool (expose your hair to sunlight) then go back home. Rinse it.

Curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment