What are you looking for?

Baby oil experiment

One reason why I love baby product is safety for everyone even adults. Here, I want to share my experiment (maybe experience?!) with baby oil.

1. Removing make up

I usually remove my make up with baby wet tissue. I don't use make up remover because it makes my face going to irritation. The problem is baby wet tissue can not clean make up completely. Basically, baby oil can be used to remove paint (example: watercolor) on your hand or body. So, I tried to pour some drops of baby oil (I drop 3-4 drops) on that tissue. You know what, all kind of make up (include eye make up!) has been removed easily, completely. Remember, number of drops is depend on the layers of your make up. More layers, more drops.

2. Brush cleansing

It's little bit lazy for me to wash my make up brush, even it's so important. It's wasting my time. I must wait until brush dry at all. Then, I tried using baby oil. Again and again, I use baby wet tissue. I pour some drops of baby oil (I drop 5 drops) on tissue then I rub the brush. No need to washing!

3. Combination for bath

If your body is quite dry or you just wanna moisten your body without body lotion, you can use baby oil. Drop some drops of baby oil (I usually 10 drops) to bath tub. It will be useful when you are on the trip and don't not bring body lotion. Happy bathing!

4. Making you warm

Before go outdoor in rainy day (perhaps winter?), rub baby oil on your feet then put on socks. It will keep your feet warm.

5. Manicure pedicure?

You can remove cuticle easily after rubbing nail with baby oil. I never do it by my self. Anyway, I just push back the cuticle after rubbing it.

6. Shining your hair immediately

Problem with dry and dull hair? Just rub your hair with little drop (please not too much!) of baby oil. You are ready to hangout now.

7. Protect your heel

Just rub your heel after taking bath. It would be better if put on socks after rubbing then go to sleep. Baby oil will moisten the hell all the night.

8. Lips scrub

Yup! But be careful, don't use too much baby oil. I usually just use 1 drop with a little sugar. Just mix it and start exfoliate your lips. Finish it with washing with clean water.

9. Shaving oil

I never buy a shaving cream. I use baby oil before shaving to minimize irritation. Rub little of baby oil to your body then shave unwanted hair. Don't forget to shave as same as hair grow direction. After shaving, I pour baby powder.

Wanna try? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment