What are you looking for?

Maybelline Super BB Review by ayuwinati


Hello guys! I am so sorry for so long (well, about a month) vacuum from writing a blog. I feel terrible about my acne, because it still come up and I do not find the solution yet. It always appear around my lower cheek. Anyone know what sign is it? Please tell me in the comment box! The acne appear more and more when I do not use a mask in a street, either I walk or ride a motorcycle. Then I became useless to share anything with you all.

Okay, if you read my blog before about my life without foundation, I have tried BB cream for replace the foundation. Now, I want to share my 2-month-with-BB-cream life with Maybelline Super BB.

I felt excited when I found this BB cream. The package is cute and interesting, colored as metallic blue. The style is tube, easy to open and easy to close. Anyway, there are two kinds of this product, this one for oily skin, and another one is for dry skin (with the pinkish metallic package). Unfortunately, Super BB for dry skin does not contain SPF. I am wondering why....





I have oily skin, so I prefer the blue one. There are two shade which are 01 (I forget the name!) and 02 Natural. The 01 shade is whiter when I tried it on my back palm. I little bit worried that it will be white cast when I use it on my face. So I moved to 02 and it was just absorbed quickly and the shade is natural. Well, it indeed claims that "BB BARE SKIN LOOK WITH FRESH AND MATTE FINISH!" But...... it contains fragrance. Too bad for fragrance-sensitive skin. Anyway the fragrance smells good. I am okay with the fragrance. This BB cream is claim that it is allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types. It contains SPF 21 PA ++, so I do not use sunblock anymore. Well I am still searching the best sunblock for me. 





Now, I will tell you about my experience within 2 months...

At the first time, I scared that Maybelline was not suitable for my face. I had used Revlon foundation since 2011 and now I wanted to make a significant change of my face!!!!! I scared that it will make my acne is even worse. In fact, I am okay with this brand because my acne was just calm.

Because it claims that it contains water essence and mineral powder, I did not use any powder anymore after applying this BB cream for the first week. Well, after about 4 hours later, my face turned to so oily (all over the face!). I did not comfortable with it so in the next week I tried to use loose powder Ultima II. My face was less oily for about 8 hours.

It is literally bare face when you use this BB cream. My acne scars and my puffy under eyes were not covered enough. In the mid day, I always wash my face when I take "wudhu". Well, this BB cream became fall apart :"") so you really need touch up after "wudhu".

This product price is 100k IDR, I bought it from the Maybelline store in Centro.
Do you need my rating? Well... 7 out of 10 stars maybe.... (Perhaps it will be higher if I do not have any ance scars!!!!!)

These all only my experiences. Every girl has a different skin type. This is me, how about you? 

xx
ayuwinati













No comments:

Post a Comment