What are you looking for?

Honey Facial Mask from Scentio Review (+ first impression!)

Hello! Do you know about thailand beauty skin care? I just knew it and tried it last night! Actually, this mask is my friend's. She offered me to try. Why not?


This Scentio mask is produced by Beauty Buffet from Bangkok, Thailand. There are some variations of mask but this time I want to review the honey one. As you look at the lid, this mask will softening your face. 



 It contains 100 ml creamy mask. It just need little part for applying so this mask will be long last! The package is little bit bulky (especially at the lid). I think it will be more hygienic if the package is not a jar.


The texture is so creamy and easy to apply. The scent is just like baby powder. So relaxing. There is no honey scent anyway :(


Apply it all over face and neck. Avoid eyes and lips area. Leave it for 15 minutes then wash it off. It little bit hard to wash. It easier when you use wet towel or wet cotton.



Actually the color is yellow. Sorry for my bad camera :p

After using this mask, your face is not so dry and kind of chewy. Perhaps I want to buy this mask soon!

Where to buy?
In Indonesia, you can buy at Copia Store or Beaute Recipe Store. There is Beauty Buffet stand and you will find Scentio Facial Mask! My friend bought it at Beaute Recipe AEON MALL BSD. The price is about (she always forget the price?!) 150k. 4 out of 5 stars. She wants to repurchase!

Want you?

Best,
ayuwinati

No comments:

Post a Comment