What are you looking for?

I am coming, Amsterdam!

NYX SMLC Matte Lip Cream

Yeay! I choose Amsterdam to be reviewed. I always love red for my thick sexy lips.
NYX Lip Matte packaging
Amsterdam code
Good to be used in Night Party. Actually, the colour is not really red, it is kinda a pink red when I apply it full once. Lovely.

If you want to use it in the mid day, just apply a couple of dot in your lips then tap with your lips. Apply again in your lip line. Tap again.

By the way, the packaging is so easy to bring. It is slim, not long, and fit to small pouch. Very simple.
Easy to bring!
Then, the aplicator is made by soft sponge which the end is sharp. So you can easily apply this lip matte to your cupid.

It is quite long lasting. About 6 hours for average if you apply it full to your lips. It will not vanish when you eat something.
But, if you apply it just dots, it will last about 4 hours (average). After eating, it will vanish in the middle of your lips.

The cream is so soft. It will not make your lips so dry. I trick it with using a lip balm at night, so my lips still hydrating tomorrow. Without lip balm, my lips kinda dry than usual. Anyway, you will forget you just use it because the cream is find (not heavy) for your lips.

The colour is pigmented. Even you just apply for dots.
Pigmented! It is the result for full once applying.
By the way, I love the scent of this cream. Makes me wanna eat this cream. It is candy? Vanilla? Yeah something cute like that.

In NYX store, I bought it for IDR 125.000.

Do not forget to scrubbing your lips before using it to make the perfect matte lips.

Feel free to visit http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment